Secure Your Home with Mortgage Protection - Life Insurance

Life insurance - Family holding palms with heart inside

Secure Your Peace of Mind with our Protection Products

We understand the importance of safeguarding what matters most to you. That's why we offer a comprehensive range of protection products designed to provide you and your loved ones with financial security and peace of mind.


Whether you're looking to protect your family, your income, or your assets, our tailored solutions are designed to meet your unique needs and circumstances. From life insurance and critical illness cover to income protection and home insurance, we have you covered.

With our expert advice and guidance, you can navigate the complexities of protection planning with confidence. We'll work closely with you to assess your needs, explain your options, and find the right protection products to ensure you're prepared for whatever life may bring.


Don't leave your future to chance—protect what's important to you. Explore our range of protection products today.

protection your family with insurance

Life Insurance

Life Insurance is a policy that you can put in place as a means of providing financial support to those you leave behind should you pass away.


This will pay out either a lump sum or a regular income should you pass away to provide financial support to your dependants.

The cheapest form of cover is known as a ‘term assurance’ policy. You choose how long you want cover to last for, which could
be until your children are no longer financially dependent on you, or you could align it with your mortgage term to ensure your mortgage is paid off.


The other main type is known as ‘whole of life’. This policy has no
specified end date - it simply provides cover until you pass away so is useful to cover funeral costs for example.


Your adviser will be able to help you choose the most suitable option for you and your family.

sick pay - protection your income

Income protection

How would you pay the bills if your income stopped because of illness or injury?


Income protection insurance can help. It is effectively your own personal sick pay insurance. It pays you a regular weekly or monthly benefit if you become too ill to work due to illness or injury, so you can continue to meet financial commitments and living expenses.


This type of insurance covers both physical and mental illnesses, and injuries that prevent you from working and earning. You choose how soon after being unable to work you want the benefit to start paying, and this benefit will be paid until you can return to work, or until the end of your chosen claim period. It can provide cover for the employed, self-employed, contract workers, freelancers and business owners. There are lots of options to help tailor cover to you.


Some policies also provide cover to homemakers, as whilst they might not be earning an income, they do ‘unpaid work’ which has a monetary value should you need to pay someone to undertake those responsibilities (such as childcare) in the event of illness or injury.

In addition to financial support, income protection policies can include practical support to help claimants with their recovery such as physiotherapy and counselling.


Don't leave your financial future to chance. Income protection provides you with the security and stability you need to face whatever life throws your way. Explore your options and invest in your peace of mind today.

protection wealth against critical illness

Critical Illness Cover

Critical illness cover will pay out if you are diagnosed with a specified serious illness. Cancer, heart attack and stroke are the three main conditions, though there can be many more. With some policies there are over 50 named conditions.

Critical illness cover is designed to provide financial support and remove money worries at a time when the focus needs to be on your health. The money can cover everyday expenses but could also be used for private treatment, adapting the home to meet medical needs and/or enabling loved ones to take time out of work to care for you.

Do be aware that not every illness is covered by critical illness insurance, nor does it have any relation on whether you are able to work or not – for that type of cover, please see income protection.

Many policies also offer children’s cover meaning if your child is diagnosed with a serious illness, a lump sum would be paid out to help with treatment or to support the family during this difficult time.

Coverage differs considerably between insurance companies so when choosing cover, bear in mind that the cheapest isn’t necessarily the best value. Your adviser at Premier Mortgage Associates will be able to help you find the best cover for your circumstances.


Download our free guide below, for more in-depth detail on what protection could be right for you.

Buildings & Contents insurance 

protection your home with insurance

Buildings and contents insurance offers comprehensive protection by covering both the physical structure of their property (building) and the personal belongings inside (contents).


Protection against property damage: 

Buildings insurance safeguards the structure of your property from various perils such as fire, flood, storm damage, vandalism, or subsidence. It covers the costs of repairing or rebuilding the property in case of damage, providing financial security and peace of mind.


Coverage for personal belongings: 

Contents insurance protects the client's possessions within the property, including furniture, appliances, electronics, clothing, and valuable items. In the event of theft, loss, or damage due to covered perils, the policy reimburses you for the repair or replacement costs, ensuring that they don't face significant financial losses.

Depending on the policy, you may also benefit from additional coverage options such as alternative accommodation expenses if their property becomes uninhabitable due to covered damage, accidental damage cover for both buildings and contents, Legal protection and coverage for outbuildings or detached structures on the property.

As your protection experts, we offer advice on 5* defaqto policies. This will ensure we source some of the most comprehensive cover in the market.


Your responsibilities 

Owner: If you have a mortgage secured against your property, your lender may insist you have a buildings policy in place from the date you exchange contracts. Contents is optional.

Renter: Your landlord will insure the building, you are responsible for insuring your contents

Landlord: You are responsible for insuring the building, but get in touch today to discover Landlord insurance which can protect your building, furnishings and rental protection 

Get in touch with one of our local professionals for expert advice.

Refer a Friend


So invite your friends and family and receive an Amazon voucher for your recommendation.

Simply pass our contact details on to your friend or relative and once the Mortgage or Protection is complete, we will send you a £25 Amazon voucher EACH within one month of completion.

Premier Mortgage Associates logo

© 2024 Premier Mortgage Associates Limited | All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy

Regulatory Information


Premier Mortgage Associates usually charges a fee for mortgage advice, typically £395, however, the amount of the fee will depend upon your needs and circumstances. This will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.

The advice fee is payable upon the application stage of your journey and is non-refundable.

Premier Mortgage Associates Limited is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Ltd. First Complete Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Place of Registration: England & Wales. Registered office: 14, Penny Court, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 1JH. Registration number: 15146348.

The guidance contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.

Premier Mortgage Associates Limited | Mortgage experts, proudly serving Hampshire & Dorset

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details in the privacy policy and accept the service to view the translations.